DRNI are thrilled to announce our next series of events,
Brain Health & Dementia.
Starting November 15th at 11 am, this webinar series will look at brain health and dementia in relation to a number of factors:
- Dementia and the brain - professor Sean Kennelly, TUH - Wednesday 15 November 11 am
- Diet and brain health in dementia - Dr Claire McEvoy, QUB - Wednesday 22 November 11 am
- Brain stimulation in dementia - Dr Michelle Kelly, NCI - Wednesday 29 November 11 am
- Brain-specific post-diagnostic support - Cathy McHale, TUH/TCD - Wednesday 06 December 11 am
- Brain health in dementia and physical activity - professor Catherine Blake, UCD - Wednesday13 December 11 am
Each webinar will have additional input from an Early Career Researcher in the area, plus time for Q&A at the end.
To register, please click HERE.
We hope that you can join us!