The 31st Annual Conference of Alzheimer Europe #31AEC, will be held as a virtual conference, under the banner “Resilience in dementia: Moving beyond the COVID-19 pandemic” (29 November - 1 December 2021).
Alzheimer Europe is calling for abstracts for oral, quick oral and poster presentations on the following subjects (deadline 30th June):
Resilience and the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Adapting day and community care
- Learning the lessons of COVID-19 in nursing and residential care
- Maintaining dementia as a public health priority
- Mental health and dementia during the pandemic
- New ways of diagnosing dementia and of recruiting and assessing research participants
- Telecare and counselling
Societal and medical perspectives:
- Arts and culture
- Gender and sexuality
- Intergenerational dementia initiatives
- Rehabilitation in dementia
- Risk factors and prevention
- Young onset dementia
Alzheimer Europe is also calling for quick oral and poster presentations on the following subjects:
- Awareness campaigns
- Dementia-friendly initiatives
- Initiatives supporting minority ethnic groups
- Legal and ethical issues
- Post-diagnostic support
- Psychosocial interventions
The call for abstracts will close on 30 June 2021. Click here for more information.
Early Bird Registration Now Open
Take advantage of the early bird registration fees until 15 September 2021. Register now and benefit from the reduced registration fee of EUR 75 instead of EUR 125.
The full conference registration fee includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Access to poster presentations
- Access to chat rooms
- Access to exhibitor and sponsor pages
- Access to the videos after the conference till 15 March 2022
Special rates are available for people with dementia, students and member association of Alzheimer Europe. Click here for more information.