DSIDC Education Programme 2020 - Lifestory and Activity in Dementia Care - May 27th & June 24th, 2020.
Purpose: To develop knowledge and skills to record life stories and design activities.
Learning Outcomes: At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
1) Relate the importance of life story work and activities to quality of life.
2) Describe various ways of collecting life story information.
3) Explore the use of various types of activities.
4) Design and present an activity for a person with a dementia.
5) Debate the relevant ethical issues.
For bookings/further information, please visit: http://dementia.ie/education/education