BRAIN HEALTH: Online Webinar Series
Throughout March – May 2021, Dementia Research Network Ireland will host a free online webinar series on the topic of Brain Health. Designed for a public audience, leading researchers in the field of brain health will address the following questions:
• How does brain health affect our cognition and how do we measure it?
• How does food affect our brain health?
• Can physical training exercise our brains?
• What are healthy habits for a healthy mind?
• What can neuroimaging tell us about brain health?
• What is Cognitive Rehabilitation and Cognitive Stimulation Therapy, and are they effective for people living with dementia?
For further details and to register for the series, see our Eventbrite page at: https://bit.ly/36BqyAY