BRAIN HEALTH: Online Webinar Series
Throughout March – May 2021, Dementia Research Network Ireland (DRNI) will host a free online webinar series on the topic of Brain Health. For further details and to register for the series, see our Eventbrite page at: https://bit.ly/36BqyAY. Webinars will be recorded and you can watch them back at your convenience on our youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnW194Z7B-ngSlnDdkEOsoA
Check out the 'Resources' tab on this website for copies of speakers' presentations.
Designed for a public audience, leading researchers in the field of brain health will address the following questions:
• How does brain health affect our cognition and how do we measure it?
• How does food affect our brain health?
• Can physical training exercise our brains?
• What are healthy habits for a healthy mind?
• What can neuroimaging tell us about brain health?
• What is Cognitive Rehabilitation and Cognitive Stimulation Therapy, and are they effective for people living with dementia?
See the full schedule attached below.