Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® (AAIC) Satellite Symposium
The AAIC Satellite Symposium will take place online from May 12th-13th 2021 and attendance is free of charge. AAIC are partnering with the Global Brain Health Institute (GBHI) for this event.
Leading experts will explore emerging dementia research in the Mediterranean region and network with others who share your interests. As part of the year-round learning opportunities offered by AAIC, noted researchers will discuss the latest findings and information around:
- Brain health and dementia risk, including lifestyle and behavioural factors.
- Emerging therapeutics and developments in Alzheimer’s clinical research.
- Epidemiology of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- The role of psychosocial, care and non-pharmacological interventions in Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- Advances in biomarkers, such as imaging and biofluids.
- Emerging areas of investigation.
- And more!
Abstract submission closes on 17th March 2021.